CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Responsible for daily support and trouble shooting on Windows platform and VMware to end users
- Perform installing, configuring, managing and support for windows server
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Carry out project implementation and project management
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in server support
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server 2003/2008/ 2008R2/ 2012
- Knowledge in Windows Server/Desktop, Active Directory, GPO, SQL, IIS, DNS, DHCP, McAfee, Netbackup
- Experience in Windows Domain migrations will be an advantage
- Certificate holder of MCSE is highly preferred
- Good communication skills and polite
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.