DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
Winter Assistant, Project Management, Technology & Operations (Contract) - 160002CJ
* Accountable for the overall system support operation to provide quality service
* Responsible for resource planning and task management
* Ensure appropriate standard and procedures are established and followed. This includes approval procedures, testing methodologies, issue management and operation procedures.
* Timely response to trading related issues and able to support after office hours
* Coach and train up support staff with the required skills
* Provide first level support on production issues including incident reporting/escalation and status tracking from start to close
* Work closely with development and other support teams including vendors to ensure issues can be effectively address
* Participate in new system/enhancement projects on quality assurance and post production support arrangement
* Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
* 5 years of relevant experience in application support in finance/banking
* With sound trading system development and support knowledge
* Experience in FIX set up and broker connectivity
* A good team player, adaptable, disciplined and focused
* Good interpersonal and organizing skills
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.