Mandarin Matrix is one of the world's leading companies specializing in producing learning materials that teach Chinese as a second language to primary and middle years school students.
We are a growing company with a friendly team environment, and need a writer/product developer to help write and develop new Chinese learning materials and other in-classroom support materials.
Writer / Product Developer
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
- Responsible for writing creative stories and other teaching materials for students who are learning Chinese as a second language
- Editing existing materials
- Working closely with Graphic Design and lT departments to ensure that all products are of the highest standard
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Teaching Chinese as a Secondary Language, Linguistics or related disciplines
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, other languages are an asset
- Native proficiency in writing and typing Chinese characters
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in teaching Chinese language as a second/foreign language is desirable, but not a must