10 inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes that you should never forget
Time flies and few years gone by! Apple Inc. former CEO Steve Jobs leave us since 2011, however, his words of wisdom will forever remain. We still miss you, Steve!
1. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
2. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”
3. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
4. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
5. That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
6. If you don’t love something, you’re not going to go the extra mile, work the extra weekend, challenge the status quo as much.
7. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again — less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
8. Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
9. Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
10. But innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we’ve been thinking about a problem.