Resident Clerk of Works (RCOW) / Resident Assistant Clerk of Works (RACOW)

Job level Entry
Work exp 2 Years To 6 Years
Education Diploma / Certificate
Location North Point
Employment type Contract
Industry Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey
Job function Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Published On 23/09/2016

We are one of the major local architectural firms in Hong Kong. We are now urgently seeking highly motivated individuals to join us for a Term Consultancy for Emergency Repairs, Major Repairs and Minor Building Works to Aided Schools.


  • Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building Studies / Civil Engineering from the Hong Kong Polytechnic / Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Hong Kong Technical College/ Hong Kong Technical Institute / Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, or equivalent.
  • 6 years’ relevant post-qualification experience.
  • Candidates with less experience will be considered as Resident Assistant Clerk of Works (At least 2 years’ relevant post-qualification experience)
  • Meet the language proficiency requirements of Level 2 or above in English Language and Chinese Language in Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination / Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent.

[Note * Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.]

Please send full resume with certificates, expected salary and contact phone number (with the post applied for clearly stated on the envelope) to 1/F, Block C, Sea View Estate, 8 Watson Road, North Point or email to