21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.
Account Manager (General Office Product)
|Work exp||Less than 1 year To 2 Years|
|Education||Form 5 or DSE below|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
- Responsible for selling General Office Products such as multi-function projectors, shredder and other office products.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities from existing customers
- Approach and acquire new corporate customers
- Meet sales targets to ensure continued business growth
- Ensure a professional sales strategy to maintain long-term customer relationships
- Holder of Certificate or above
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience is preferred
- With strong sales drive and persistency to achieve sales targets
- Pleasant, outgoing, aggressive and self-motivated
- Customer-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese