Emperor Capital Group Limited (717.HK) is a renowned Hong Kong based financial institution providing a wide range of financial services including brokerage services for securities, futures & options, services for wealth management, asset management, margin & IPO financings, loans & advances, placing & underwriting, as well as corporate finance advisory.
(Visit our website & discover more www.emperorcapital.com)
If you are passionate & looking for growth & achievement, there are opportunities for you :
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Others
- Perform daily accounting functions including accounts receivable & payable independently
- Liaise with various parties to facilitate daily accounting operations
- Prepare management reports
- Perform ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, independent, self-motivated & able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration & benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary & availability to the Group Human Resources Department, 28/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, by fax 2835-6677, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer & welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.