Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
Accounts Receivable Accountant
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Accounting > Credit Control
Accounting > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Your area of responsibilities:
- Handle full cycle of accounts receivable
- Participate in billing process, such as invoice preparation and handle billing queries
- Follow up aged receivable items to identify and minimize credit risks
- Prepare bi-weekly reports, including collection status and aging report
- Assist in daily finance operation and reporting to the Finance Manager
- Diploma or above in Finance or related subject
- 2-3 years accounting experience, candidate with accounts receivable experience is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Mature and able to manage multiple tasks
- Independent, with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese word processing