The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
Administrative Assistant – Campsites and Properties Department
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Campsites and Properties Department
- Take minutes for meetings such as Inter-departmental meetings, department meetings, and committee meetings.
- Prepare memos, letters, reports to NGOs, organizations, government departments such as Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Home Affairs Bureau.
- Liaise with vendors and contractors for monitoring maintenance schedules and repair status.
- Purchase cleaning and F&B consumables.
- Answer phone enquires and handle booking request for campsites / the headquarters.
- Participate in events for association in campsites or any location within HKSAR.
- Irregular working hours in weekends and public holidays is required if necessary.
- University graduate in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least two year’s work experience, experience in property management and liaising with government departments preferred.
- Good at report writing, proficient in English (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above) and fluent in Chinese.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing e.g. 速成or倉頡.
- Able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Meticulous, patient and can work under pressure.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please send résumé and expected salary to email@example.com or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
(Personal Data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.)