Administrator/Clerk (3-month Contract)
- Provide general clerical and administrative supports to Business.
- Support in collating materials and manage dispatch of policy documentation to intermediaries and customers
- Handle queries and provide professional supports to the stakeholders
- Clear backlogs and work closely with stakeholders in distribution channels on policy related clerical responsibility.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the department as assigned by the Department Manager
- Tertiary educated with 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience, ideally in General Insurance.
- Experience in administrative role or policy administration activities would be an advantage
- Proficiency in computer skill, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing with fast and accurate typing
- Customer-oriented, attentive to details and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package & available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 24 months from the date of receipt.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.qbe.com.hk/career-opportunities.html