CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (.Net)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Testing
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Information Services
- Responsible for the full software development cycle from concept, design, analysis, programming, testing to implementation stage as well as on-going maintenance support
- Conduct disaster recovery drill and software compatibility test
- Liaise with different parties on the development cycle
- Ensure the output comply with the specification and the standard
- Conduct UAT and prepare training materials
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Computer Science
- At least 5 years IT work experience in application development
- With hands-on work experience in .Net development, C#, ASP, Visual Studio, MS SQL
- Knowledge of Java & Oracle will be advantage; but not essential
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above job, please send full resume with current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.