Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and Respect
Accumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Inheriting our "People Focus" tradition, we strongly believe in the philosophy of talent investment. Here, we respect your career development with enormous support and room for inspiration. If you are ready to go for great, join us today. You can shine with your own glorious story. Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
We now invite competent candidates to join the following position due to our recent expansion in AML team:-
Anti-Money Laundering Manager (Ref: KC8022-00-SCMP)
Formulate and update anti-money laundering related policies, procedures and programmes to ensure the operations of the bank meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices. Lead the team to review anti-money laundering reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action to ensure the bank comply with related regulations. Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned with precise evaluation. Provide timely advice about AML related regulations for business units.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years experience in AML, compliance, operational risk or internal audit perspectives is preferable;
- Extensive knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices;
- Familiar with statistical computer applications and programmes such as SAS is an advantage;
- Excellent leadership and influencing skill with analytical mind;
- Proactive, detail-oriented with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Anti-Money Laundering Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.