AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Area Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Sales Supervisor
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Statutory holidays, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Retail - Fashion / Accessories|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
On behalf of our fashion / footwear retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Area Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Sales Supervisor.
- Manage overall daily retail shop operations
- Lead the sales team to achieve optimum sales and profits targets
- Keep abreast of the sales trends and ensure sufficient stock on hand
- Responsible for staff planning, coaching, training and development
- Monitor the overall sales performance and service quality of the team
- Achieve sales target and provide excellent customer services to customers
- Assist in store operations and daily housekeeping of merchandise
- Degree preferred with retail sales experience gained from accessories / apparel / footwear / fresh food / lifestyle retail
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' relevant experience in district operations / retail chain store management required for managerial grade
- Energetic, responsible, enthusiastic and customer oriented with pleasant personality
- Good leadership skill, communication skill and analytical skill
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (included Putonghua)
- Hands-on experience in PC applications of MS Office