Reporting to Senior Accountant, the appointee will perform the following responsibilities:
- To prepare monthly management report and financial analysis, and annual budget/quarterly forecast
- To assist in preparing interim and annual reports, and year-end audit coordination
- To ensure tax compliance and timely submission of profits tax return
- To maintain fixed assets records
- To perform ad-hoc assignments such as project evaluation and tax planning recommendation if necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Membership of HKICPA or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ accounting / auditing experience with sizable establishments preferably with Big 4 CPA firms experience
- Excellent knowledge of Hong Kong accounting standards, listing rules and tax rules
- Knowledge of SAP Financial Management Systems an advantage
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Excellent PC skills especially in spreadsheet and financial modeling
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
- Candidates with more relevant experience / higher qualifications will be considered for the post ofAccountant.
Working Location: Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at on or before 24 November 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking, please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: GFD-MP-AA-CP-Last Name First Name Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
|Work exp||3 Years|
|Job function||Accounting (Audit)
Accounting (Cost Accounting)
|Employment type||Full Time|