“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
ASSISTANT BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER (DIGITAL & E-COMMERCE) (Ref No. IAPSCMP/PR156/16)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, e-commerce, marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience including at least 6 years of solid digital marketing or e-commerce experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, mature, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Excellent project management skills and be able to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Good team player with strong business acumen
- Drive digital initiatives and deploy the best practices of digital marketing in our non-property portfolio businesses, including user interface design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, digital analytics, social and content marketing, as well as programmatic buy of online banners for continual improvement in e-businesses
- Analyze big data, review business performances, and recommend digital applications to business units
- Plan and manage timelines of digital projects assigned; work with counterparts in the business units to roll out their digital initiatives
- Connect with digital vendors and keep abreast with the latest trend of digital marketing for continual improvement
(Candidate with more relevant experience could be considered as Business Planning Manager)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.