A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Customer Relationship Manager
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Telesales and Customer Relationship Department
Telesales and Customer Relationship Department is responsible for promoting products of Credit Card, Personal Loan, Mortgage and Secured OD across different customer bases and to achieve higher sales targets. The department also manages the Inbound Call Centre for these products to provide quality service to the customers.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Assistant Customer Relationship Manager.
- Assist the Customer Relationship Section to plan, execute and monitor the quality service and activities
- Drive the investigation of all customer complaints, to facilitate resolution as well as implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Promote quality assurance best practice, organize quality assurance training, and drive continuous improvement in quality assurance
- Analyse, recommend and implement initiative related quality service for continual improvement in its operation and effectiveness
- Liaise with various internal and external entities for handling complaints in both of routine and regulatory issues, in compliance with policies and procedures
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years ‘customer service experience, with exposure to hotline services an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers