Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
Assistant Digital & Sales Manager (F&B industry)
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and content to online sites
- Manage SEO, SEM for the platform to optimize click rates, subscribers and conversion rate
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and prepare constant reports to the management
- Achieve the objective to grow the revenue for the platform
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and developments in mobile marketing
- Identify and secure distribution at assigned channels by the manager
- Support any other ad hoc activities of the Sales & Marketing team
- University graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in online marketing, preferably gained from F&B / FMCG
- Experience in operating online store is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese & English.(Fluency in Japanese is an advantage)
- Creative & passionate about Japanese culture & craft beers
- A Team player with a can do attitude
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager