We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Assistant E-Channel Manager (Ref: SO-ECM)
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
- Explore and conduct research on business opportunity for e-channels
- Liaise with vendors and related departments on e-channel projects
- Conduct User Acceptance Test and implementation of projects
- Be responsible for information security administration
- Coordinate with departments for the business continuity plan
- Streamline workflow and prepare proposal & procedural manual
- Degree holder in Banking & Finance, e-Commerce, or IT engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in e-banking / e-commerce product development
Please visit our website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career for other career opportunities within our Group.
Interested parties please send your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department at email address email@example.com or Fax No. 2815 3157 or Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department at the above email address.