About GCRC GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage...
GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage offerings and surprising value propositions. We do this by ensuring infectious pride, ownership and enthusiasm from all of our team members.
Assistant IT Manager (Catering)
The job holder assists Finance Director to develop IT strategies and future planning of all restaurants and offices under GCRC in both Hong Kong & China, providing hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation. The job holder has to ensure all these services provision and implementation are effective & efficient.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of all current systems (including but not limited to POS, Fourth, Teamhours, Take 5 & Peachtree etc) and initiate enhancement & process reengineering proposal.
- Formulate strategic plan and solutions for IT infrastructure and business solution
- Take lead on any IT ad-hoc project (e.g. Accounting system conversion and implementation)
- Formulate and implement policies & procedures for all computer system operations and electric devices.
- Develop security standards, procedures and guidelines for all systems
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
- Responsible for procurement, installation and maintenance of IT hardware & software
- Create new employee account/PC set up and provide orientation
- Responsible for IT local vendors, contract and outsources management
- Responsible for IT maintenance and software license management
- Prepare IT budget
- Keep proper record of IT assets in warehouse
- Maintain all the data in data center & ensure its accuracy
- Responsible for maintenance of systems documentations such as operations manuals
- Less experience can be considered as Senior IT Officer
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At lease 3-5 years’ hand-on experience in F&B /Retail with at least 2 years supervision experience
- Demonstrated solid experience with standard hardware and software development, implementation & enhancement
- System conversion & implementation experience is a plus
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Meticulous & analytical with strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Strong information security sense in relation to business requirements
- Self-motivated, mature & independent, able to meet tight deadline
- Able to work under pressure with ad-hoc tasks and fast reaction time