We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong. To cope with our continuing growth, we are now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals who is looking for change and willing to meet challenge.
Assistant Legal Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
- Provide full range of legal advisory services and support to all business units
- Provide legal support to frontline staff
- Draft and review forms, guidance materials, legal documents and contracts
- Handle litigation and cases from regulatory bodies independently
- Liaise with external legal counsel/ parties on specialized legal work
- Oversee legal matters covering a wide spectrum of general corporate and regulatory matters
- Undertake ad hoc projects and legal researches
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years solid experience in litigation and conveyancing
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and with strong sense of responsibility
- Attention to details and able to work independently under tight schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available will be an advantage
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email at email@example.com or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml and send to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.