Personal touch... backed by big experience
Mazars Hong Kong is part of the Mazars Group and specialises in audit, accounting, tax, business risk advisory, corporate recovery, forensic accounting and corporate finance services. The Mazars group is one of the world’s largest international accounting firms. With over 17,000 staff, Mazars is operating in 77 countries globally. Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity Alliance, which gathers 65 independent organisations and 39,000 professionals in 103 countries.
Mazars applies a strategy of ongoing development in Asia, enabling our firm to expand and strengthen its presence within this fast growing region. Including the Hong Kong office, we operate 16 offices in China with around 2,200 staff. Through Mazars Group and our global Praxity Alliance, we can also draw upon a wide pool of resources, specialties and expertise such that we can truly claim to possess a personal touch backed by big experience.
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Accounting > Audit
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
BUSINESS RISK SERVICES
This department provides information system audit, internal control review, internal audit outsourcing, risk advisory, and implementation assistance services to listed and private companies and is seeking candidates with the following qualifications to fill different positions.
- A recognized accounting degree with at least 4 years* experience in external audit, internal control review, internal audit, information system control review, risk advisory, or Sarbanes-Oxley advice and implementation services;
- Excellent English and Chinese writing and communication skills and fluency in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and managerial skills;
- Exposure to PowerPoint presentation preparation and delivery, flowchart method of documentation, and information system controls;
- Willingness to travel in the mainland and proficiency in typing Chinese;
- Degree of information system and experience in IT audit will be a plus.
* Candidates with more experience will be considered for the posts of Manager