The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Marketing and Sponsorship)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Fund Raising
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Location Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide executive support in formulation of strategy to strengthen/uplift corporate donations and data mining analysis to identify prospective donors as well as competitive edge, better options and market trends in fund-raising activities;
- enhance data warehouse with collection and collation of updated data for planning and development purposes as well as carry out segmentation of donor groups to identify the best tactics for expansion of opportunity and facilitate collaboration with key stakeholders and setting of business priorities;
- deliver fund-raising promotion activities and strengthen donor communication platform;
- strategically manage corporate relationship with donors to achieve high satisfaction and retention results;
- identify prospective donors and opportunities to bring in new source of donation;
- monitor and initiate system enhancement of the relevant database and draw up user’s’ specifications based on business needs as required; and
- plan and execute fund-raising activities, and review the related process to meet the corporate objectives
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree in business administration, marketing or related subjects, OR other qualifications with substantial exposure to marketing process and customer analytics will also be considered;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years of execution experience preferably having performed marketing roles in sizable business operations and possession of strong business acumen;
- preference will be given to candidates with managerial experience in marketing gained in B2B businesses or fast-moving consumer goods industry. Connection with corporate of expatriate community is an advantage;
- clear understanding of corporate needs/orientation in the Charity field with excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- proficiency in PC applications and sound knowledge in Microsoft Office, particular in Excel ;
- proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua; and
- good interpersonal and communication skills, flexible mind, independent with strong drive and initiative well organized, details oriented and result driven with strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 7 December 2016. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah's personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by http://www.tungwah.org.hk 28 February 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER