Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Secretarial Services)(2-year Contract) [Ref: AM-CSS]
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Gratuity|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Management > General Management
Administration > Secretary
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- Arrange Board/Committee and Management Meetings.
- Take minutes at Board/Committee Meetings and Management Meetings.
- Draft Board/Committee papers.
- Compile Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Involve in corporate governance matters, including compliance of Ordinance, Constitution, By-laws, data privacy and other relevant legislature.
- Degree holder in business management, and corporate governance related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experience in corporate secretarial and Board/Committee works in a sizeable organization.
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Sound corporate governance and legal knowledge.
- Accurate and meticulous at work.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website to learn more about us.www.hkhs.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.