AGS Group Limited AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector...
AGS Group Limited
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit and Operational Excellence (circa. HKD 550 - 650K)
ref. TI - IAAM
In-house Assistant IA Manager
Good remuneration package
Big 4 experience is required
- Develop the annual audit plan and ensure effective implementation of the plan.
- Perform operational, financial and risk based audits
- Ensure that the risk management activities within the Company are operating effectively and efficiently
- Drive continuous improvement for the function by keeping abreast of latest trends in audit and risk management
- Degree holder in Financial/Accountancy or equivalent disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with solid knowledge in dealing with PRC accounts
- CPA qualification, Big 4 experience preferred
- Property developer experience is an advantage
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in Putonghua (Mandarin) is desirable