Computershare is a world leading financial service provider. In the greater China area, we operate in five business sectors:
- Registry Services—we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to Hong Kong listed companies including 76% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers—powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions—we help issuers identify and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services—we develop web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions—we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
Visit www.computershare.com to learn more about what we do.
Assistant Manager / Manager Client Services
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Do you want to be in a role acting on behalf of Hong Kong’s top listed companies every day?
If you’re looking for a fast-track career that unlocks new opportunities by working closely with top listed companies, banks, regulators and professionals in the financial industry, Computershare is the place for you. Computershare is a household name in Hong Kong and Australia, our home country, where we are listed on the securities exchange (ASX: CPU). From modest beginnings in 1978, we have become the recognised global leader in our field, employing over 15,000 people in around 90 offices worldwide.
Our diverse portfolio of financial services and products across our entire group of companies offers you the opportunity to expand your network, skills, knowledge and experience both locally and internationally. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join one of our crucial teams as a Client Relationship Manager.
Opening doors to support your career, You will be:
- Supported by our global processes and technologies;
- Able to build relationships with top Hong Kong listed companies, banks and regulators ;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous employee share plan;
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities.
In this full-time role as a Client Relationship Manager, you will:
- Work in one of our key local teams to build and retain relationships with top Hong Kong listed companies;
- Drive business revenue by pro-actively exploring business opportunities;
- Provide professional advice to clients and market intermediaries;
- Ensure client instructions regarding their registers and corporate actions are fulfilled accordingly to regulatory requirements.
We want to hear from you if you are…
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- A commercial minded self-starter with a strong work ethic;
- Experienced in managing corporate clients, especially PRC clients;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese in writing and fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- In addition, knowledge of HK listing rules would be a plus.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
If you like the sound of what you hear but don’t meet all of the requirements, please write to us and let us know what skills you do have – as we have a number of more junior posts potentially available for the right people.