Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes. The Group is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and IPPUDO ramen and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, the Group operates over 970 outlets in Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. It also established the first Sino-Foreign joint venture (registered as ‘Sino-foreign Joint Venture 001’) in China in 1980 and now delivers air catering service in 11 cities through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Assistant Manager, Procurement (Food)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Cheung Sha Wan|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
- Assists in development & execution of Annual Operating Plan
- Develop, implement & manage purchasing plan to achieve the best cost efficiency according to procurement policy
- Compose data analysis report to identify and recommend cost control options
- Communicate with operation departments and source appropriate food materials to meet business’s needs
- Maintain good supplier relationship and monitor suppliers’ performances
- Degree in Purchasing, Supply Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in purchasing field with food and catering knowledge, ideally in fresh goods category and with supervisory experiences.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel & Chinese word Processing)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, be responsible, self-motivated, independent & have analytical mind
*Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Senior Officer / Officer.
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packagevia e-mail at email@example.com
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.