( No Description )
Assistant Marketing Manager – digital marketing, service marketing
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
About the company
Our client is a sizable IT&T professional service provider and a listed company. They are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to manage online marketing campaigns and digital strategies & programs to increase market share and product penetration within a targeted segment.
- Launch short and long term online marketing plans to achieve performance targets. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of these marketing plans.
- Identify market growth opportunities and optimize market share by designing and launching digital strategies and marketing campaigns
- Work out the implementation of online marketing plans with internal teams such as product development, marketing communications, sales, technical teams as well as external partners
- Perform content management on websites and partnership portal
- Utilize SEO & SEM or other online marketing tools to enhance product awareness and customer reach
- Fine-tune approaches and marketing programs with internal and external partners for improving sales hit rate
- Monitor competitors’ online strategies and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor degree holder or above
- Solid online marketing experience, from telecommunications or IT industry is a plus
- Knowledge of online marketing concepts, tools, strategies and trends
- Ability to manage multiple marketing programs with tight timeline
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
- Good reputation company profile
- 5-day Work Week
- Year-end performance bonus
- Medical plan
- Annual Leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to email@example.com , quoting job ref# 6508. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.