Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited cherishes the Christian vision of building a society of justice, peace, love and care, and pursues the service mission of Individual Caring and Overall Concern. The Council currently employs a staff force of about 2,500 and operates more than 200 service units which form a comprehensive network providing multi-disciplinary services to all age groups, ranging from infants to the elderly. For further information about the Council, please visit its website at http://www.skhwc.org.hk.
Assistant Project Designer (Architectural / Interior)(Ref No:CA/PDO/20160923-2)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Design for Quality Living in an Aging Community
Development Department is managing all redevelopment, architectural, interior design, refurbishment and property management projects of over 60 premises of the Council. With the funding support from the government and donors, a number of redevelopment projects will be implemented in coming years. To promote a quality living environment in an aging community, we are establishing a pioneer team on developing innovative and user-friendly design solutions in our social service buildings, Community Service Centers and Residential Care Homes in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
We are now inviting passionate, people-oriented and creative persons, who are committed in providing quality professional services to our service users to apply for the following posts:
Assistant Project Designer (Architectural / Interior)
- Develop innovative and user-friendly design solutions for different social service projects;
- Conduct feasibility study, conceptual design and design presentation to users;
- Assist the Project Designer in project planning, scheduling, tendering and contract administration;
- Carry out site inspections and monitor site works progress to ensure timely delivery and compliance with relevant Statutory Requirements/design standards.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Interior Design , Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years' experience in design and project coordination;
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office;
- Keen on design, passionate, self-motivated, independent and responsible; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese