A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Sales Management Manager
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Channels Management - Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our SalesManagementSection as Assistant Sales Management Manager.
- Improve contact centre sales capabilities through smoothening the implementation of various new telesales products
- Develop sales knowledge centre and identify areas of improvement on customer experience and sales quality
- Elevate professionalism and consultative selling skills of sales team through in-depth review on the activities of the individual sales staff
- Prepare and support telesales sales training to ensure standardization on sales quality standard and uplift overall sales performance
- Coordinate on behalf of Sales Team with other functions on sales management related tasks
- Assist in sales administrative works, e.g. prepare performance report, implement staff motivation initiatives etc.
- University degree or Diploma in business disciplines or related disciplines
- Minimum of three years' banking experience with good understanding of bank products and services, experience in telesales training and telesales quality management would be an advantage.
- Be proactive, vigilant and paying attentions to details
- Good analytical mind
- A team player with good communications skills
- Proficiency in both English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes