The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community with over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Assistant Software Analyst (REF: A3/ASA/2/SCMPW)
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide system design and program coding services according to Software Analyst and functional & program specifications and to conduct system tests or unit tests;
- participate in development of user manuals and conduct technical training;
- perform on-going systems monitoring, maintenance and enhancements; and
- provide IT application support services for users to handle their queries and problems within the scope of service independently.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (i) a recognized degree in information technology or equivalent; or
(ii) Higher Diploma in IT discipline with 1 year of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- knowledge of software and database technologies with relevant solutions on various operating system platforms; and
- preferably with working experience in web-based system development on Microsoft ASP.NET, VB, C#, SQL Server, JQuery, AJAX and IIS platform and knowledge of community and rehabilitation services.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.