5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Have you ever dreamed of joining playtime with Woody and Jessie in Andy’s Backyard or leading Guests to cruise the classic river voyage of adventure? From operating rides and attractions to arranging engagement proposals for Guests, Attractions and Guest Service Cast Members bring the magic of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to life for our Guests.
Attractions & Guest Services Host
Attractions & Guest Services Cast Members are responsible for greeting Guests, loading and unloading attractions, operating attraction systems, delivering narrations of varying lengths and providing audience control. Attractions & Guest Service Hosts may also have the opportunity to work at both indoors and outdoor locations.
- Ability to speak Cantonese, English, and Putonghua
- Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
- Prolonged standing and heavy lifting may be required
- Willingness to work at various heights is required
- Availability Requirements Full-Time availability is required. This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift.
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.