Personal touch... backed by big experience
Mazars Hong Kong is part of the Mazars Group and specialises in audit, accounting, tax, business risk advisory, corporate recovery, forensic accounting and corporate finance services. The Mazars group is one of the world’s largest international accounting firms. With over 17,000 staff, Mazars is operating in 77 countries globally. Mazars is also one of the founding members of the Praxity Alliance, which gathers 65 independent organisations and 39,000 professionals in 103 countries.
Mazars applies a strategy of ongoing development in Asia, enabling our firm to expand and strengthen its presence within this fast growing region. Including the Hong Kong office, we operate 20+ offices in China with around 3,100+ staff. Through Mazars Group and our global Praxity Alliance, we can also draw upon a wide pool of resources, specialties and expertise such that we can truly claim to possess a personal touch backed by big experience.
AUDIT & ASSURANCE - HONG KONG OFFICE
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Audit
We are looking for high caliber candidates to join our audit & assurance department in Hong Kong office.
Role and responsibilities:
- To assist in audit and assurance assignments for a wide range of larger clients including multi-national and listed clients, under direct supervision of auditors in-charge and/or managers.
- To be in-charge of small to medium sized clients directly reporting to managers.
- University degree(s) holder
- Minimum 3-4 years* audit experience in professional firm
- Good communication skills, analytical and team building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a challenging environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Immediately available preferred
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Associate(s).