Beauty Editor - Harper's Bazaar (Ref: COBL-HPL-BE)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Organize, research, write and edit beauty-related contents for all Harper’s Bazaar’s print and digital platforms as well as its spin-off titles and online channels, including, but not limited to: Bazaar ART, Bazaar Bride and Bazaar Deluxe.
- Create new concepts and ideas that are of high interest to Harper’s Bazaar’s prestigious audience.
- Develop and create contents for website and social media platform that generate high eyeballs in the site, and stimulate high engagingness on Harper’s Bazaar social media platforms.
- Work closely with designers, photographers and videographers to achieve high quality design, layout and overall content presentation.
- Review final product, includes proofreading for all pages before going to press or going online.
- Online content management and uploading via Bazaar’s CMS platform.
- Liaise with and edit copy of freelance writers.
- Work with sales and marketing departments to create and edit promotional content.
- Establish industry contacts to enhance the quality of both the print and online sections.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in magazine and online editorial of beauty and lifestyle preferable.
- Strong relationships with a network of freelance writers, stylists and industry experts.
- Significant knowledge of beauty topics, as well as a broad knowledge of topical interests in women’s magazines and portals.
- Exceptional writing/editing, communication and research skills are essential, as are self-motivation and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, G/F – 3/F, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Private & Confidential" and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.