China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC") successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Debt / Fixed Income
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
- Conduct risk & financial analysis of bond issuer/portfolio and carry out appropriate investment strategy
- Undertake credit and financial analysis on bond market, financial and corporate credits
- Prepare bond investment report and credit application
- Provide suggestion to team head on portfolio management and portfolio monitoring
- Conduct ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in economics and finance disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in capital market / fixed income investment, experience in credit analyst will be an advantage
- Self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates.