Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Business Development Executive, China Market
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Insurance > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
- Analyze customer segmentation, product portfolio performance and market competitiveness on the wealth management needs of the current and prospective high-net-worth China market in order to identify the training gaps on products and sales training skills and identify the opportunities for generating long-term and sustainable business growth.
- Host or participate in the ‘Business Opportunity Presentations’ seminars launched to the financial consultants, experience sharing the development of the wealth management market in China.
- Conduct training, seminars, and workshops on business practices to enhance the understanding of high-net-worth Chinese customers to the local financial consultants who aspire to seek business opportunities in China.
- Provide regular updates on China market by way of district visits, classroom training and coaching workshops.
- Establish business platforms in the liaison with HK based organizations and institutes with China background to nurture the ever-increasing business potential of the emerging high-net-worth China market.
- Monitor the overall quality of training delivery and course effectiveness. Review performance data, prepare periodic reports, establish training needs assessment and improvement tracking systems in order to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Finance, Economics, and Business, from a university in China
- Around 2 – 3 years work experience in China
- Preferably some training / development and team management experience, gained from the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong cultural appreciation and understanding of PRC customer
- Native Mandarin Speaker is preferred