About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based...
About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Business Operations Manager, China Corporate Banking 1322 (HKD600,000 per annum)
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Financial Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Banking Corporation in Hong Kong. They are inviting potential candidates for the position of Business Operations Manager in China Corporate Banking.
- Support the whole Business Team to develop China Business
- Smartly manage the new investment projects in China
- Prepare management reports of the business performance and operations of the subsidiaries and joint ventures in China
- Act as a coordinator for the board office of the Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary bank in China and handle related matters
- Prepare e-newsletters and reports in relation to the corporate social responsibility activities of the Bank’s business units in Greater China (i.e. China, Taiwan and Macau)
- Provide effective office management and administrative support to the China Business Team.
- Take up ad hoc assignments when required
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in the banking or finance industry with solid experience in supporting China Business
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, communication and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with good working attitude
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.