Prime Credit Holdings Limited is a consortium of international companies incorporated in Hong Kong, including China Travel Financial Holdings Co., Limited, Pepper Australia Pty Limited and York Capital Management Global Advisors, LLC. It has two subsidiaries, namely PrimeCredit Limited and Shenzhen Prime Credit Limited which are carrying consumer finances business in Hong Kong and China respectively.
Business Planning Manager, Consumer Finance
|Work exp||3 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Management > General Management
- Responsible for the matters relating to Board of Directors (“BOD”), including to maintain an effective and efficient communication between BOD and the management teams of its subsidiaries (PrimeCredit Limited and Shenzhen Prime Credit Limited), preparation of documents for Board meetings, and to facilitate the communications among shareholders
- Perform industrial research for formulating consumer finance business strategies, implement related policies to maintain as market leader, implement business development plan, monitor the changes in policies and regulatory requirements to support the business development of its subsidiaries
- Coordinate internal resources planning and communication within the Company, promote business collaboration and responsible for management reporting of the Company
- Conduct operations analysis for its subsidiaries to support various business initiatives such as product development, credit policy execution, business development and budget assessment, etc
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in consumer finance industry
- Good understanding on consumer finance business and operations, as well as industry information
- Strong data analytical skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.