We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Business Support IT Specialist / Assistant Manager - Financial Markets
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- Responsible for system development / maintenance / support on products development of Financial Markets, with focus on the technical stream;
- Technical support for project implementation and application support;
- Plan and control IT operations job scheduling and execution in relation to front office application system;
- Perform ad hoc data updates and parameter changes of application systems in production environment;
- Facilitate user requirement gathering and recommend market best practice solutions;
- Work with internal IT Development / Operations units and business users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction; and
- Support business on operational / process reengineering in front office system.
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Solid experience in UNIX shell script, UNIX crontab, SQL Server / Sybase and Java;
- Knowledgeable in UNIX administration and Networking;
- Work experience in dealing support is an advantage; and
- Willing to work in a fast growing environment and able to deal with pressure.