I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Buyer / Assistant Buyer - BAPE (REF : CP-IT-AB)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong, Southern District|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Footwear / Handbag / Accessories
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Watches / Jewellery
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
- Assist buying team in product mix planning, merchandise selection and management of the lifestyle accessories category through budget planning, launch and assortment planning
- Market reaction to optimize sales performance
- Monitor the stock level, merchandise distribution & replenishment to ensure appropriate level of stock are maintained to achieve brand KPIs
- Degree holder in business related discipline
- Possess at least 5 years' merchandise experience, with prior exposure in lifestyle products / accessories is a must
- With strong business and numerical sense
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Buyer
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to email@example.com
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com/ Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.