CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
C# Analyst Programmer / System Analyst
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Testing
- Development, enhancement and implement applications using Microsoft development tools
- Provide supports to development projects throughout the project life cycle
- Understands technical and functional design requirements
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects
- Document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks given by the Project Manager
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL
- With at least 2 years of experience in .Net Framework development
- Experience in web application programming is preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Good command of English and Cantonese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.