BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED
Job No.: 492474
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Transaction Banking Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Business Development, Relationship Management
Cash Management Product Manager / Senior Cash Management Product Manager
- Responsible for the on-going development and management of payment and clearing products and their processing and delivery systems, including product innovation and enhancement.
- Support continuous growth of payment and clearing businesses of the bank and make sure relevant products are competitive in the market. Increase the market share of the bank's payment & clearing products.
- Responsible for the revenue target of the bank's payment and clearing products.
- Responsible for proposing the business strategies of the bank's payment and clearing businesses, product pricing and sales/marketing planning.
- Monitor market evolution and competitors' product strategies and working with various front/middle/back-end teams to set up the required products, logistics and system readiness.
- Partnering with other product teams & marketing managers to establish efficient marketing platform for responsible payment and clearing products.
- Working with relevant departments to establish proper control measures, clear guidelines and business performance indicators. Conducting regular review of product activities and pricing so as to ensure managed product set is always competitive in the market.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Computer Science preferred.
- 3-5 years working experience in payment and clearing products and their processing and delivery systems preferred.
- Good knowledge of corporate cash management products and the corporate cash management market
- Excellent presentation, social and negotiation skills.
- Innovative and a good team player.
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to work under pressure and travel.
Banking / Finance (Account / Relationship Management )
Banking / Finance (General / Operations)
Banking / Finance (Others)