SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly...
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Chemist Trainee/ Technician – Textile
- Evaluate the requests on chemical testing services mainly from general program of non-buyer’s program or low complexity
- Assign appropriate testing services to laboratory according to clients' specification, job application form and the testing samples
- Maintain the daily operation smoothness and correctness of the daily contract review work
- Ensure the daily work is able to fulfil the TAT requirement
- Maintain the client practice record up to date and raise out to supervisor on the unclear/incorrect area.Perform contract review, sample breakdown list preparation and test assignment for routine testing according to client requirement or specification
- Breakdown jobs status monitoring
- Assist to review and approve breakdown list
- Handle external or internal customer enquiry
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry/ Analytical Science or related disciplines
- With 1 year working experience in lab test or related field is also preferred
- Knowledge of machinery maintenance is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities