The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Corporate Communications Officer (Events) (PRCD/CCO/E/S)
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Location||Lai Chi Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Media / Advertising > Copy Writing
- To implement FHKI’s flagship events, including the Young Industrialist Awards of Hong Kong and the Industrialist of the Year projects, and other functions and programmes involving conferences, forums and CSR activities;
- To assist in website and social media administration;
- To carry out general public relations duties including speech and copy writing;
- To assist in the production of a monthly bi-lingual magazine, the Hong Kong Industrialist, the FHKI Annual Report, other publications and corporate collaterals.
Excellent English and Chinese writing skills and speaks fluent Putonghua;
- Degree holder in communications, marketingor related disciplines with one to three years of professional experience;
- A good team member with excellent organisational skills, proactive, creative, and is able to cope with pressure;
- PR & Events experience in award ceremonies/ corporate events is preferred;
- Strong interests in developing a career in corporate communications;
- Basic usage in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign will be a plus;
- Willing to work outdoors and outside office hours;
- Immediate available preferred;
- Applicants will be required to attend a written test.
- by mail to the Human Resources Section, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to email@example.com;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
For (1) & (2), please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.