CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER/FUND RAISING/TREASURY/HK listed/bank/finance/investment/M&A/real estate
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
In-house investment arm of a HK listed China group - with mission in exploring potential global investment opportunities target global fixed assets investment, global real estate investment, global business acquisitions and global infrastructure investment / M&A activities - is looking for a CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance/accounting or other relevant disciplines;
- Recognized professional qualification is desirable;
- 6 to 10 years of corporate finance and treasury experience;
- Strong fund raising and prior bank working experience is preferable;
- Familiar financial market conditions and understand financial market-related laws and regulations;
- Proactive , details-oriented, able to work under tight deadlines and in dynamic environment;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Report to the Group CFO
- Responsible for fund raising/corporate finance activities of the Group, with focus in global M&A/global investment projects/global business acquisitions
- Develop and maintain relationship with financial institutions in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas;
- Supervise overall treasury functions including but not limited to bank loans, debt and capital structure, liquidity and cash flow management, cash flow forecast, managing interest rate and exchange rate risk;
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operation and capital investment requirements;
- Develop and implement treasury policies and operational procedures and ensure they are in compliance with applicable regulations and strategic imperatives of the company;
- Coordinate with parent holding company and subsidiaries on various analysis and reporting, cash management and fund raising activities;
- Participate and contribute in the M&A activities of the Group related to corporate finance function
- Participate in various ad hoc assignments when necessary.
- Some business trips is required
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.