Customer Loyalty Manager - Entertainment or Hospitality
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Digital / Web / Mobile > Social Media
- Develop and implement CRM strategies which will be used to reach agreed KPIs and objectives
- Continuously carry out customer research in order to ensure all campaigns are targeting the right audience
- Optimise all channels, to ensure that the brand's image is clearly exhibited
- Be the 'go to' person for all CRM related queries; providing insight and solutions when needed
- Assist in the development of other marketing campaigns; build, deploy multi-channel marketing campaigns and analyze customer responses and customer behavior to provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboard across digital campaigns. Analyze insights for optimization recommendations.
- Generate regular reports with regards to the CRM results; identifying areas which need improvement
- Manage and lead a team by providing training when required
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject is necessary for the role
- 7+ years of experience in a retail or hospitality environment
- Previous experience of working in a CRM role within an ecommerce company would be ideal
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment whilst leading a team
- Proven experience of delivering successful CRM campaigns and evaluating their performance
- A team player who has strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in figuring out solutions to problems.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.