About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Customer Service Executive (Commercial Hotline - Broadband)
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
We require enthusiastic service-oriented people to handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a professional and timely manner. You will receive professional training in customer service skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
The job :
- Handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a tactful and timely manner
- Handle business broadband & corporate solution customers billing inquiries and disputes
- To cross-sell and up-sell business products to business broadband customers
- Willing to perform shift duties 08:30 – 00:30 including Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay
The person :
- Secondary education or above with at least 1 year of proven customer service experience in sales or customer service field (Fresh university graduate will also be considered)
- Good command of English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy helping people
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to understand customer requirement
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Customer Service Representative
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Attractive incentive bonus, join-in bonus and shift allowance (if applicable)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path