Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged...
Plan International Hong Kong is the national office of Plan International Inc., a global non-profit organisation whose aim is to advance a better quality of life for disadvantaged children and their families. We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who has a passion in serving the underprivileged children.
For further information, please visit our website at www.plan.org.hk and Facebook page at www.facebook.com/planhk/
Customer Service Manager / Donor Services Manager (NGO)
The position requires a broadly experienced, analytical, creative, self-motivated customer relationship manager who is able to effectively supervise the organisation’s supporter services operations and handle donation data integrity needs. The Donor Engagement Manager will manage all day-to-day activities of child sponsorship and other gift processing functions. S/he has to develop strategies to optimize the processing performance, proactively manage and improve all aspects of the donor experience and donor data integrity to support the organisation's evolving needs.
- Supervise, mentor and motivate Supporter Services team and volunteers
- Manage the work flow and effectiveness of donation processing systems including deposits, data entry, acknowledgements, receipts, recurring giving and other outgoing materials as appropriate
- Ensure donation transactions are processed and records are made in database timely and accurately
- Lead in-house telemarketing activities
- Carry out donor activities such as gatherings and trips
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, self-directed and organised professional who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably with a major degree in Marketing or Business Administrations.
- A minimum of five years’ experience supervising non-profit or customer service staff; demonstrated ability to select, train, motivate, and inspire staff
- Knowledge of donor database and donor services operations supports
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency using and managing a customer relationship management system.
- Proficient MS Office Skills, especially MS Excel, required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.