Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Customer Service Representative – Luxury Retail
Our Client is now looking for a Customer Service specialist to continue the growth in business and to ensure the level of Market Expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organization and enjoy superb career progression.
- Global MNC/ Well Known MNC company
- Attractive package and benefits to decent candidates
- Excellent employee development and career growth
1. Customer Service Administration
- Answer customer enquiries in relations to sales, merchandise, customer service, marketing etc. through emails, correspondence and phone calls.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are followed through promptly and in line with the Company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate and direct customer complaints to sales management or store managers and ensure they are handled with full satisfaction to customers.
- Analyze customer enquiries and provide feedback to Sales Management.
- Proactively learn all information relevant in setting a case.
2. After Sales Service
- Co-ordinate with customers and Tiffany Service Centre (TSC) on repair service, liaise with TSC on the service quote and reply to customers on service orders, handle repair pick-up and return.
- Handle all repair product documentation and filing.
3. Event co-ordination
- Provide support in event co-ordination and contact customers for reservation and reception.
- Contact customers through access to the customer database in the back office system.
4. Ad hoc project
- Assist sales management to provide customer service when needed.
- Co-ordinate appropriate product knowledge / repair information be shared with relevant parties to better serve customers.
- Diploma or above with 2 years experience in customer service industry, preferably in retail industry
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good customer service with professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC applications
- Station at Store with shift duty
- 5 days per week
Interested Applicants please send your resume together with present and expected salary to Dominus Mok:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.832/ (852) 6377-1893
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.pplesearch.com