About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Customer Services Executive (live chat team)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Maternity leave|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
We require enthusiastic service-oriented people to handle customers’ general queries and requests (on behalf on our clients, a transportation company) in a professional and timely manner through instant live chat. You will receive professional training in customer service skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
The Job :
- Deliver professional customer service to customers via instant Chat Room and Email
- To perform shift duties including Sat/Sun/Public Holidays (working hours: 5 day work, 42.5 hours per week, shift between 7am-11pm)
- Working Location: Sheung Wan
The Person :
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- With at least 1 year’s working experience in customer service and / or online support related is preferred
- Hands-on experience of PC operations and Internet knowledge
- Fast and accurate typing in English and Chinese (速成/倉頡)
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduate will be considered for the position of Customer Service Representative
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path