About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Deputy CEO, IBD, Investment Bank, 1277
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment banks in the region. It is strategically expanding its investment banking business globally and is looking for a Deputy CEO, IBD, for their team.
- Lead and drive portfolio of IBD business
- Originate business in capital market, M&A, corporate finance
- Execute deals with excellent leadership with various teams
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Grow strong client relationship
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 20 years in related investment banking and strong deal lists
- Strong track record of IBD orin sizeable financial institutions
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
- RO preferred, but not a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.